Friday, July 1, 2011

God gift human different talent in this Life



Allah tu Maha Agung kan? dia ciptakan manusia ni berbeza-beza bakatnya... nowadays i discover my talent in bakering.. it is fun to do and fun to eat your final result... i havent thought in years that i am such a good bakers.. recently i just bought a new dough mixer machine... which only cost me RM54.00.. therefore, i start my semester break holiday, baking muffin and cake..different type of it... out of sudden, it turn out to be great... my family they love it... kalau bake like 54 muffin boleh habeh in just a day... my cousin, auntie, uncle, also like it as well.. biasalah dah buat lebih, bagi2 la kat jiran.... their feedback is so supportive, cukup sampai boleh buat aku teringin nak jalankan business muffin aku nie... God is Great you know.. He grant me this talent to make people happy eating my food... Im so happy.. so, i always bake whenever i felt lonely... now, i found a new way to deal with heartbroken phase... ignore your feeling, focus on your hobbies.. Thank You Allah for giving me such a pleasant feeling :)....

No comments:

Post a Comment