Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hey, forgive me…. For being a bad girl friend ever…

I have this friend who always there beside me… and she deserve to be called as TRUE friend… lately and currently she mad at me… for being such a whore when dealing with my problem or when dealing with life’s crisis. When I mentioned whore I don’t meant that I slept with guys… how gross…don’t misinterpret it ok. It just, I tend to be a bad girl… like dark’s afaf will conquer the good’s afaf.
I knew that I hurt her feeling, so I came to apologizes… I thought she wouldn’t understand me… but I know that she was once in my shoes too… so I am here to apologizes to her.. I hope she read this…. And if she forgives me please text me….
What I want to say here is, I’m sorry…. I’ve done stupid things in life to get rid of the sadness.. I never meant to be the bad… I never meant to ruin myself for guys…. It just sometimes I can’t think straightly… that is why I need you friend, as a friend of mine, to guide me to the right path… so that I will never astray.
I knew you made at me… you said “true friend never leave their friend behind”. I’m sorry for putting you behind… I never meant to do that… I love this girl like she is my BESTIE forever… and I hope she will still give me the chance to be her bestie…. Imysm.
I’m sorry………. Please forgive this fool’s afaf and this stupid’s afaf……

2 comments: