Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dunia GELAP aku

Semua orang ada bangkit jatuh dia…. Aku?? Aku sekarang dah jatuh lebih jauh…..tapi pada mulanya, aku xmahu bangun semula…. Aku buntu dgn diri sendiri…. Aku Tanya diri aku….kenapa aku lupa Allah? Kenapa bila aku jatuh aku sedih……aku salahkan diri aku sampai sggup jadi teruk?
This is not me… this is completely not me…. Penangan putus cinta dgn dia sgt kuat… samapi I cant resist the darkness inside myself…. Tapi aku tahu…in the end, I have to make a choice…. I have to decide… I have to change…..
Seminggu yang lepas…. Aku rasa ‘all guys sucks’, tp it just partially true… xsemua lelaki macam tu…. If they sucks, they must have their own story… so, I try to understand the situation. I knew….and I understand.
Previously in my relationship, I REFUSED to listen. I REFUSED to explanation… if you are WRONG, I still and will view you as GUILTY… but now….now is different…..i let the other party to talk….. I let him talk… because this guy deserve to be listen….
I adore the spirit of honesty… for me nowadays sincerity is IMPORTANT… and I cant never lie… heart never lie….i don’t hell know how to resist…. But god is there…. with me always…. I just want the best decision in my life. But yet I still don’t know what decision shud ive made….
This is somehow bothering me complety…. I have THOUSAND and triple the thousand assignments…. Currently busy with my web development… cant wait to see it launch… I have a web page after this… it is something new…. Hehe….
I want a new life… I make one for me… it is not about my ex anymore…. Its all about me and my education… cause I swear I will be the next successful person in MALAYSIA and I will let them see that… cause I always say this to motivate myself “ they are all losers” and “I might be broken but I am not DEFEATED”
Gonna make my life as awesome as I can…. And I want things in my life be LEGENDARY… I was motivated by the characteristics of ‘Barney’ in the sitcom ‘how I met your mother?’… I guess from now on… when I met different guys in my life, I gonna write a wonderful hilarious story…up and down…. As the ‘ how I met your father?’…
I am awesome……and yet in 10 years time I will be much more AWESOME. Tremendously life is ahead me… I just need to create a new happy life…and leave all the sadness and pain… in order to do that….be as positive as I can…..because I am awesomely awesome….

No comments:

Post a Comment