Sunday, September 5, 2010

time flew so fast

it almost the end of ramadhan..the holy month will just leave us in few more days...im sad...as i dont know if i am able to see ramadhan again... its being a long time im not writing....my friends, afiqah told me, she want to follow my blog, haha....before this, there is nobody following my blog... or its me, who didnt share the link? i dont know...

hurm..lots of things ive done in past and recently..n ive been thinking not just to keep it to myself...and just share it..im happy with this holy month.. Allah send me happiness that im seeking, and im glad to found zafran... im glad, and im so thankful as he bring me the happiness....

before this i thought, i will never fall in love...because it is too pain...but..i ask Allah to show me, if there a guy out there, who can really accept my past, and willingly to love and make me as a wife of his, then show him to me... then, here is zafran....

i thank Allah...and praise for this happiness..as i know, as a human being i can only planned, only Allah knows what will happened in the future... im praying hard that this happiness of mine will last long...

No comments:

Post a Comment