Monday, September 6, 2010

gemuk..he brings shine to my life

"Assalamualaikum, boleh saya dok kat sini?" first time, he approaches me...i was shocked and say, what the hell, tempat lain banyak lagi..but i never questioned...after a while, he ask my phone number. again...what is wrong with this guy..but i dont know why, i gave it to him...silly i guess.but i was damn bored atas bas mase tu..at first, langsung aku x lyn dia..konon still sayang kan budak tue...i gave him excuses, aku bz.. preparing nak pergi melbourne masa tu.. tapi mg bz pun.tapi entah, satu hari, bila budak tu marah and in his heart only hates me, im losing hope of praying that his heart will open back, then i prayning to Allah, if he is not the one, then show me the one for me, so that i would never be sad... Allah grant my wish. out of sudden, i text gemuk..and he asking me out...then..here our story go..

before this i rarely being thankful for the love of my loved ones when Allah give them for me..i wrote this to tell gemuk, how much..deep down in my heart ive been so thankful that Allah have send him to me. i praise Allah..and im so glad, because ive been hold to the Quranic verse from Al -Insyirah, that " no happiness will stay, and no pain will last". i believe in it..

Zafran... he is older than me.. 7 years older..he is like a brother for me..he guide me a lot to change my self..every single things of my past he knew, and he is being able to accept me. he said, Allah itu maha Pemgampun, dan orang yang mahu bertaubat, adalah disayangi disisi Allah..

he said to me.. lets stay be friends, because we know we have feeling for each other..but let just be friend.. he said that there is no need to be rush in love... may be im so in rush in love previously... i know he is very sincere.. i can feel it..deep down..i can feel it...

zafran.. xpandai nak pujuk...but he so damn cute bile dia resah je when i was merajuk...tapi dia mg sangat tegas.. believe it or not, i finally found a guy yg x smoking..haha...he being so nice..

zafran... xpandai nak luah apa dia rasa...one day, he open my purse and saw my ex picture that i still kept..then he ask me to go karaoke with him.. and guess what, he sang "yank" song from wali band, just to express his feeling... haha..

he always said to me...jgn ckp dia ada org lain..dia x suka...and dia cakap, setiap apa yg kita cakap tu doa...i believe in it..previously, i alwyas said that lets break up, although i dont have any intention towards its, but in the end, we broke up.. so instead of thinking negatively, i always said to him " jgn dok meqela ngan org lain.. sayang kami ja"...hehehe

he always aid that, im a fierce...or 'chengei'.. haha..he makes me laugh a lot...we eat a lot too... he always said to me, what if my mum letak hantaran tinggi? haha
then when i eat a lot when i was with him, he said that "mak kena bagi murah la...anak dia ni kuat makan"..

he love kedah football club so much..he loves drift..and what ever yg ada kena mengena dgn cars.. he even renovated his old car jadi drift car...bawak keta, xyah ckp la...

erm...the bad thing about him is that, dia sangat segan to meet my friends, as he views himself as an eldery to us..he hates when his friends said, im his younger sister... i dont think my friend kesah pon dia tua..they are dyng to know him lg...haha...

rite now..i miss him...its been almost a week i didnt see him.. :( whenever i said that i miss him, he will immediately come..u c, even he is working, he is willingly come from putrajaya to shah alam...haha.. :)

he always said to me, blaja rajin-rajin..dia tunggu sampai habis belajar.. and i ve been praying to Allah, if he is the one then, let my heart and his heart united one day with our lafaz nikah...insyaAllah..

going to talk a lot bout him...get to go..ada ayam yang nak kena masak rendang jap lg...

btw, i miss gemuk so much... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment