Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alhamdulillah


I praise Allah S.W.T, for grant my pray...he forgive me... Alhamdulillah.. what is more i could ask? to hear the word i forgive u...im glad. and i praise Allah for this holy month.. i learn a lot from my mistakes..i hope he will never hold any more grudge.. if i could tell this, i want him to know that, i always pray for happiness.. and i always hope that he will forgive me sincerely.

OH Allah, thanks for letting me know this person are happy, thanks for letting me know he is alright, thanks for letting me know he forgive me.. OH Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim... i seek for your forgiveness... Accept my taubat, and always show me the right path, the path that will be bless by YOU...and never turn me into a darkness again.. i commit a lot of sins, that i am now seeking for YOU, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim, Ya Latif...

i guess this is fadhilat ramadhan that ive found... Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah.. what more can i ask for HIM.. The Creator of this Alam... Alhamdulillah...

3 comments:

  1. if u read this, im glad that u r hepi...i always pray sincerely for ur happiness ans success cause once upon a time u used to b sum1 inside me...and thank u 4 ur forgiveness

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh. thats so sweet. girls are completing each other. (;

    ReplyDelete