Sunday, February 28, 2010

what would you do if .....................



if you know your day is just around the corner and you will be finally return to God??? what whould you do if you dont have much time to tell the person you love that you love him and never want him to hurt you??? what would you do if you keep on hurting but your time is just passed by and you run out of it??? what would you do when just you and yourself know the exact situation and the possibility outcome????what would you do if you are in the situation?
ME???
if the only time i have is running out, i would like to seek forgiveness from ALLAH for all my sins, seek forgiveness from both of my parents, seek forgiveness from my siblings and family, seek forgiveness from my friends, and from him, for all sins and mistakes i've made.
WHAT WOULD I DO???
i pray hard for the happiness of my beloved ones, as i can't be there to cherish them. i pray hard for my own happiness for the little moment i have.although it is hurting me so damn badly.
WHAT WOULD I DO.....
i will give all my love as long as i can...i will love all my beloved ones with all my heart..i would like to give them as much love because i don't want them to forget me. and i want them to feel my love...
WHAT WOULD I WANT????
i just want people that i love happy and never cry or sad because of me....i would want to feel the love from everyone...although i might get hurt of getting his love..but thats what i want if the day is just around the corner.
WHAT I WANT......
i want to feel the happiness and to embrace all the precious moment of my life.
to wipe all the tears and to be able to achieve what i want before the day comes to me.. to be able to let him know how much is this love for him.and not to regret my mistakes...as long as i can be together with him, i think there is nothing to be regret about.
WHAT WOULD I WISH?????
i wish for God to extend the time longer, i wish that people surrounding me realise the painful side of my bright smile, i wish people realise my love towards them, i wish people would forgive my mistakes and give another chance to love me, and i wish for the happiness...yes the happines...
WHAT WOULD I DO IF THE TIME IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER???
i will seek for my happiness before i regret it..
i will seek for the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment