Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a brand new

today, I'll be thinking of what am i supposed to improve for tomorrow. Not thinking about the yesterday because yesterday is past. Past means already happened. so whats to think about the past?? we can just improving ourselves day by day. past is history... history should be the guidance for ourselves to keep getting better and to have improvement. history is crucial of course... because we learned from history. from the mistakes especially. mistakes can be repeated but we can prevent it. whats the matter is future. I've tried harder every single day to be a brand new. to forget all those things that happened before today. because i want to make sure that this improvements that I've made will benefits me in the future. will changing people perceptions towards me... most importantly to change the way Mr.X thinks about me. I'm used to be pampered by those people surrounding me. that makes me like a super bitchy when i always wanted people to follow my order. But i always keep forgetting that's not all what we want we can get. Quotation from Mr. X actually. he taught me how to be independent. learning is hard... Experiences is the best teacher actually. When you'll get new things to learn from your experience, its actually a wonderful thing. and people always get to their senses when they lost something precious but they don't even being thankful when the precious thing is in front of their own eyes. it is sad to lost something that is very precious in our lives. but everybody deserve a second chance. yes. they will always chances for you to keep on trying. that makes me never giving up of trying. What the fuck to give up so easily.. keep on trying. That the best thing... who told me??? Mr. X told me so....so i am no longer the super bitchy who always set her mind that she can't do things or going through the hard times alone... because I'll never be alone or being alone.... Allah is always there for me. Am i right???? the best listener for me... I'm not sooo gooooood in religious, but it doesn't mean that I'm not practicing it... I'm proud of being a Muslims. And i am so thankful to be born in Islam. Because Islam taught the believers not to give up easily. There is always help from Allah. I believe in Allah.. With all my heart. And i Believe with HIS helps. And I believe that one day all my doa and hopes and wish will come true, as long as i never giving up and keep trying and praying. INSYAALLAH, I'm going to be a brand new :)

1 comment:

  1. a lot of errors...xsempat nak edit sbb tulis dlam kelas :)

    ReplyDelete